WHY DID MY ART GET REJECTED?
If your art was rejected from the group, check first to see if it violated any of our rules. If it seems not to, it was most likely an issue with the quality standard. If you think a mistake was made, feel free to send a note to get it cleared up.
In the end, the quality standard in this group is purely the subjective tastes of the mod team, and is what sets this group apart from many others. Rejection or acceptance to the group's gallery is in no way intended to reflect on the artist themselves. In other words, please don't take it personally if your submission is not accepted.
- No Rule 34 (AKA porn). This includes humanized/anthro. What exactly constitutes "rule 34" is up to the discretion of the mods.
- Even if it has been marked as Mature
- Any art has to have Pinkie Pie in it somewhere, or a variant of her character, including Cheese Sandwich
- We accept vectors, with a few rules
- All vectors belong in the vectors folder.
- All vectors must be at least 5000px, and offer at least a .PNG download. An .svg or .ai file is even better
- Spoilers about leaks or episode previews are not accepted until the episode in question has aired officially.
- Shipping is allowed as long as it doesn't violate rule 1. If the shipping involves an OC, it's held to a higher level of scrutiny than with canon characters.
- Photos/screenshots that do not feature your own work in some way are not allowed. (Plushies, paintings, grafitti, etc. are all allowed). Examples:
- Images that are simply photoshops or screenshots from Friendship is Magic
- Using someone else's vector in your own composite